Wounded Soldiers Program is an affiliate of Help Industries and was founded as a non-profit 501(c)(3) agency (NPA). Our mission is to create employment opportunities for wounded soldiers with significant disabilities. This is being accomplished through collaboration and partnership with various service sectors in the government and private sector. In order to provide the offices, equipment, services, training and materials required to reach out to the millions of disabled soldiers who protect our freedom, we need your tax deductible donations! Over 95% of the funds are used to support our cause and assist the disabled veterans with finding employment. The remaining 5% is for operating costs of the NPA.

You can make donations in the following 4 ways below:

1)  To make a money order or check donation, please mail to the following address:

Help Industries, Inc.

Wounded Soldiers Program

2959 Elmore Park Rd.

Suite 2

Bartlett, TN  38134

2)  To make a tax deductible Paypal contribution, please click on the donate button below:

3)  Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Help Industries Inc whenever you shop on AmazonSmile.

4)  To make a tax deductible Network for Good contribution, please click on the donate button below: